Nowadays, the internet seems to be getting more noticed by everyone and is also being improved to be more sophisticated. Like SEO for example, SEO Analytics meaning that we will discuss further in this article. Who knows the answer? Well, for those of you who don’t know, let’s discuss it.
SEO Analytics Meaning
SEO Analytics meaning that your site’s progress is being analyzed and learned how to improve. So for you who have a business, especially online business, it’s important to know about this. So if you wanna learn more fun facts about it, feel free to continue reading this article.
Why Is SEO Analytics Important to Do?
It’s crucial to learn about SEO Analytics’ meaning and how to do it. Why? There are at least three reasons to answer that.
- It will help us understand our site is already optimized for search or not
- It will help us to know what is generating traffic and what is not.
- That way, you will know where to invest your money and time.
How Do You Conduct SEO Analytics?
So how do you even analyze SEO? There are 8 steps that you can learn and do. Like these steps below.
- The first thing to do is check your site’s visibility on search engines like Google.
- After that, you should check the URLs and Meta Descriptions of your website.
- You can analyze Headings and Titles afterward.
- Then evaluate your site’s Spam Score.
- Followed by checking your site’s Internal Links.
- The sixth step is to investigate any Broken Links.
- Lastly, you should analyze your site’s content.
Frequently Asks Questions about SEO Analytics
Now that we already know what SEO Analytics meaning, it’s time to discuss what are frequently asked questions and the answers.
1. Can we use Social Media to help increase my site’s rank?
Answer: That was only a misconception, if you post on social media, it does not directly contribute to SEO ranking. The links that you share across social platforms didn’t have a place in SEO rankings. But if your content is being shared by more people throughout social media, that’s the one that generates social signals indicating your content is useful for the target market.
2. What is the meaning of Off-Page, On-Page, and Technical SEO
To compare all three, let’s discuss them one at a time.
a. On-Page SEO
It involves matters around the site’s content, title tag and meta tag optimization, H tag optimization, internal linking, and image optimization.
b. Off-Page SEO
It’s involved in link building, content marketing, social media, podcast, reviews, and more.
c. Technical SEO
It’s involved site speed, structured data, canonicalization, Hreflang, XML Sitemaps and so much more that we won’t discuss in this article. It will tell you how search engines crawl and index your site.
Finally, we are at the end of this article, how is it? Is it useful and informative like I wanted to be? After all, the question of SEO Analytics meaning is already discussed at the top, followed by fun facts around it. So hopefully you find this article easy to read and useful. Happy Analyzing!
Want to Learn More? Read Also:
- Guest Blogging: Definition, Purpose and Goals About Guest Blog
- Making Your Blog Noticed by the Google Search Engine
- Google Search Console Tracking and Other Features You Need to Know
- SEO in Digital Marketing and Its Implementation Examples
- 6 Tips SEO Updating Old Content to be More SEO-Friendly